No.o31 - Waxed Trench Coat with a detachable winter warmer
*This is pre-order item, delivery window mid April 2023
A versatile design, Two-tone trench coat with a liner is made from waxed cotton sourced from , industry leaders, British Millerain. The Waxed cotton fabric that we use is a six ounce 100% BCI cotton fabric proofed with StaywaxⓇ finish.
Waxed garments have a unique appearance due to the way the wax settles into creases or folds in the fabric. If when you first remove your garment from its packaging there are visible fold marks, these can be dispersed by lightly heating the fabric using a hair dryer.
If your waxed garment gets dirty you can clean it with a soft brush, and if needed wipe it with a clean cloth and water. If the dirt is more persistent you can use water with natural soap.
We suggest that to maximise the life of your garment you clean as above but if necessary your Sahara 6 garment can also be machine washed following the instructions below:
- 30C Wash Cycle using soap flakes or non-biological detergents
- Cool Iron
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Dry Clean
- Do not fold away wet. Allow to dry completely before folding.
- Removable quilted buttoned warmer
- Removable belt
- Raw-edge gun flap on front and back
- Double breasted button fastening
- Tie waist and side pockets
- Water repellent
- Central rear pleat
- A signature dot embroidered
- Heritage check cotton lining
- Main Material: 100% BCI Cotton, 100% Recycled polyester(Liner)
- Style ID: No.o31-BE
- Relax fit
- Double breasted
- S and L only
- S size has shorter sleeve length and narrower shoulder for Women fit
- Male model is 185cm and wearing a size L
- Female model is 173cm and wearing a size S